Editing of the site
This site is the property of Lamy SA, registered in the Companies and Trade Register on 19.06.1986, whose head office is located at:
75 Avenue Victor Hugo
Lamy SA 75 avenue Victor HUGO – 92500 Rueil-Malmaison
Email : info[@]lamysa.fr
Le directeur de la publiThe publishing manager of the website https://lamy-groupe.com is Martin Lamy, as the executive manager.
Design and production
69 Route de Caen
ZI de la Croix Vautier
Mail : web[@]scenarii.fr
Web : https://scenarii.fr
- Anna Marchlewska
OVH SAS 2 rue Kellermann
59053 ROUBAIX CEDEX
Limitation of liability
The Internet user uses the website “https://lamy-groupe.com” at his or her own risk and under his or her sole responsibility. Under no circumstances may the website “https://lamy-groupe.com” be held liable for:
- any direct or indirect damage, including with respect to the loss of profit, earnings, customers or data which may, among other things, result from using the website or, on the contrary, the inability to use it;
- a malfunction, unavailability of access, improper use, improper configuration of the user’s computer, or even the use of a browser that is seldom used by the user;
- the content of advertisements and other links or external sources accessible by the user from the site.
Les informations, documents et services de ce site sont protégés par les lois sur les droits d’auteur et/ou la The information, documents and services on this website are protected by copyright and/or intellectual property laws. Any unauthorised use thereof may constitute a violation of these laws. Except as expressly provided herein, no part of the website information, documents and services may be reproduced in any form whatsoever and by any means whatsoever without prior written authorisation from https://lamy-groupe.com.
Use of the information contained in the website
Unless otherwise specified in any other place on the website, you may consult, download and print the documents and information available on this website under the following conditions:
The above-mentioned rights concerning the consultation, downloading and printing of the documents and information on the website do not apply to the website design or layout.
- The documents may only be used for personal use, information, internally and on a not-for-profit basis.
- The documents and information may not be modified in any way.
- The website documents and information cannot be disseminated without prior authorisation from https://lamy-groupe.com.
- Under no circumstances may the copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the documents and information be modified or deleted.
- https://lamysa.fr reserves the right to withdraw authorisation to consult, download and print the website documents and information at any time. Any use of the above-mentioned rights must be discontinued immediately upon written notice from https://lamysa.fr.
- The rights granted constitute a licence, not a transfer of ownership.
Data Protection Laws
It is hereby recalled that in accordance with Law No. 78-87 of 6 January 1978, as amended by Law No. 2004-801 of 6 August 2004, on Information Technology, Data Files and Individual Liberties, no information provided will be disclosed to a third party. You have the right to access, modify, rectify and delete data that concerns you (Article 34 of the French Data Protection Act). Please contact us in order to exercise it.